Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"I just haven't met you yet"

I just spent the weekend with one of my best friends and her boyfriend. I don't mind being the so-called "third wheel" but oh boy, did it remind me how single I am. It did spark a bunch of questions in my mind about where my future man might spring up from.

Will it be someone I've known for years and just has never sparked my flame until now?

Will it be someone I meet in a completely random place?

Will it be a friend of a friend?

And the itsy-est bity-est part of my mind wonders if its going to be that one that just can't seem to let go?

One of my biggest fears about falling in love in the future is not knowing whether it really is love, or its just the attention that I love. As much as I'm afraid of being alone, I'm starting to think that I'm almost equally afraid of falling in love again.


"I might have to wait, I'll never give up.
I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever its right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life"
-Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment